The Spring 2015 issue of the Lefferts Manor Echo newsletter is available now for downloading.
This issue covers local zoning issues, The Lefferts Food Coop, new local merchants, and stories on PLG residents. Copies will be available at local retailers.
The Lefferts Manor Association will be having its Fall Meeting on November 1st at 10am.
Saturday, November 1
Church of the Evangel
1950 Bedford Avenue between Hawthorne & Winthrop
- Find out what we’ve been up to and what’s been going on in our neighborhood!
- Meet our elected officials.
- Learn about the upcoming “shop local” initiatives proposed and supported by the new Flatbush Merchant’s Association and Community Board 9.
- See and hear about landscaping plans for the plaza in fromt of the Parkside subway station and learn how you can help out.
- And of course, our local 71st Precinct will be there to tell us and and answer questions about the latest goings on in our neighborhood.
Join your neighbors for coffee, bagels, and donuts.
The Autumn 2014 issue of the Lefferts Manor Echo newsletter is available now for downloading.
This issue covers the changes in local housing prices, the revitalized PLG dining scene, the arts scene in PLG, and stories on PLG residents. Copies will be available at local retailers.
Join Your Neighbors
For a Gathering Sponsored By
Lefferts Manor Association
Saturday April 26th
5:30pm – 7:30pm
591 Flatbush Avenue
(Between Midwood and Rutland)
Take the opportunity to socialize with your friends
and meet other Manor residents
Appetizers, Deserts, Wine, Beverages and Fellowship
The Winter 2014 issue of the Lefferts Manor Echo newsletter is available now for downloading.
It is full of great stories, such as the lawsuit filed to prevent construction of a 23 story luxury rental building on Flatbush, as well as articles on PLG residents, local retailers, and PLG’s winner in the Greenest Block in Brooklyn contest. Copies will be available at local retailers.